1. The Administrator of your data is Re Alloys Sp. z o.o. ul. Cieszyńska 23, 43-170 Łaziska Górne, Poland
2. Your personal data shall be processed in order to perform civil-law contracts, upon art. 6 para. 1 letter b and for marketing purposes upon art. 6 letter f of the general personal data protection regulation of 27 April 2016 and other provisions;
3. The recipients of your data is Odlewnia Kutno Sp. z o.o. Cieszyńska 23 G, 43-170 Łaziska Górne, Poland, entities authorised upon provisions of law and those with whom relevant personal data processing agreements are concluded, and the processing is necessary for performance of the contract;
4. Your personal data shall be kept for a period necessary for fulfilling of the purpose, however not longer than 6 years after completion of the last order;
5. You have the right to:
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body, which is Personal Data Protection Authority;
7. Providing the personal information is voluntary, however non-providing of data within the scope needed by the administrator shall result in lack of possibility of performance of the contract and contact in marketing purposes or in matters regarding the contract.